Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Review on the Haunted Dollhouse

I enjoyed so much this book, I am glad that my dear Virginia agreed to recommend this gem. As Virginia said in the introduction the pictures are stunningly beautiful, that sepia color really gets into you dreams.. and nightmares! You can read this book in less than an hour and still feel that you accomplished something really important in going through the pages. The main idea in my head is that this is a very allegorical book where there are a lot of riddles meant to make you reflect about your own life but in a very intriguing and fun way. I promise this book is harmless ;) So the story is that I accepted the invitation to go to the world of yesterday when things seemed sweeter and journeyed with Sarah this forbidden Dollhouse. I love dollhouses and although I don't thing I have gotten exactly the dollhouse that Sarah  received, I think I kind of get the idea.